As the half term has come upon us, I’ve been having a think about some quick and easy dinners that I can encourage the children to help me with. I didn’t have to think too hard, home made Chicken Dippers are a kids classic and so simple to make!! With this recipe, I froze half of the dippers as I didn’t need 12 for today… Bonus….some extra pre prepared homemade food for the week when you are rushing back from half term activities!!
Meal times do not get easier than this!!!
Chicken Strips – 12
Bread Crumbs (I used 2 stale bread rolls, but you can use pre bought or slices of bread)
1 Medium Egg
- Preheat the Oven to 180.c
- Crack the egg into a bowl and beat.
- Whizz the Bread Rolls/Bread in a blender until you get fine bread crumbs
- Arrange your ingredients into a production line, ready for little (freshly washed) hands
5. Dip each Chicken strip into the egg
6. Place each coated Chicken Strip onto an Oven Proof Dish
7. Cook for 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with whatever you fancy!!…..my children wanted Ketchup and Salad 🙂